Friday 24 August 2012

Week 6 Reflection

WHAT: On Wednesday Chinese students came to our school. My buddy was David  he didn't know how to say any English. David showed me how to say awesome in Chinese and how to say 1-10 in Chinese and my name. My buddy was really funny because he could slam dunk and throw in from halfway. I showed David how to say kia ora and ka pai and how to do the haka.                                                                                                     On Friday we went to Room 2 instead of going to the gym. Yesterday we did IT and Mrs Larsen showed us how to use movie maker.

SO WHAT: This week I learn't how to use movie maker. I think I have worked hard on the habits of mind.

NOW WHAT: Next week I want to play more games and my goal is to slow down in my work instead of always coming first.

1 comment:

  1. Ms O'Connor says:
    I like that you want to slow down in your work, maybe then there won't be spelling mistakes on your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete