Friday 17 August 2012

Week 5 Reflection

WHAT:On Monday William came to room 15 for a afternoon and he asked Mrs Larsen  if we could play German ball. On Tuesday Mrs Larsen made us do our fitness and our art with each other. We did print making but with leaves so our fitness was to go around the school and look for some different leaves when we all got back we did our print making. Today we had a wacky hair day. Wacky hair day was all about sisstic fibrous. Sisstic fibrous is about people that have trouble breathing so we did a fun raise for the kids that have it.


SO WHAT: I learn't how to spell bigger words and I learn't about variety.

NOW WHAT: My goal is to focus and slow down in my work so I can finish it. I've been working hard on the habits of mined and I would like to play more on the computer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment