Friday 24 August 2012

Week 4 Reflection

WHAT: On Tuesday some of room 15 went to the music show. When everybody was in the hall Bob showed us a bottle and he blew through it and made a very low sound after he had showed  us what lo sound is and a hi sound is. We herd lots of really interesting instruments like sheep bones,Harp,Violin,Bag Pipe,and lots of other really cool instruments. On Tuesday and Wednesday Miss O Conner's brother came to our school to tell us a bit about his job and show us some net videos.


SO WHAT: This week I learn't some really really net army drills. This week for our new habit Mrs Larsen told us to go away and write a memory from your last Christmas. We put our  sticky on the board and then we put in what ever one we thought our sticky was like smell,touch,taste,hear and see.


NOW WHAT: My  goal is to slow down in my work so I can get it done properly. Next week I want to learn new programs on the computer.


No comments:

Post a Comment