Friday 26 October 2012

Week 2 Reflection

What: On Wednesday we went to badminton. When we first got there we had to do our stretches and then I buddied up with  Te Waoriki. We had to get into groups and we were group 3. When he said group 3 you would had to run into the middle of the court and grabbed the shuttle. After that we got in to the game and started to see how much you could relay for. On Thursday we went to rippa. When we got there we had to get a belt and some straps and we got into teams.  Jordan said that we were the best passing, catching and ripping class he's ever got. When we got back in to class Mrs Larsen said she learn't that we are all  Elazaeys.

SO WHAT: This week I learn't how to hold a badminton racket properly. I think I have been working hard on the habit of mind.

NOW WHAT: Next week I want to play more games. My goal is to manage myself more and concentrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment