Friday 21 September 2012

Week 10 Reflection

WHAT: On Monday the whole school went in to the hall for the medal ceremony. In the medal ceremony  I got a silver for hula hooping. On Monday all the year 6's  went  to WIS  for a visit  to see what it will be like if you go next year. We did science and in science we learnt about flames and that the top of a flame is hotter then the bottom of the flame and if you wave your hand in it it won't burn you if you move your hand quick enough. We also did robotics and in 
robotics we made a spinning top and we programmed it on to the computer and then we used it and uploaded it to the spinning top and we had a competition, Kyle and Phoenix won. On Tuesday the whole  entire senior school went to Palmerston North and we went to a show in the Regent Theatre and the show was called The Mongolia Street. After we had watched  the show we went to a park and we ate our morning tea and lunch then we had 20 minutes to play after that we went to the Lido and went for a big swim. Then we jumped back on the bus and Mrs McAvoy  let me sneak a sandwich into my stomach. Then we went back to Wanganui.


SO WHAT: This week I learnt how to make a really good robot and I think I have been working really hard gathering data through most senses when I went to the show using eyes, ears,touch.


NOW WHAT: Next week I want to play more games and my goal is to focus more and listen.


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

1 comment:

  1. Wow that's awesome Caleb I really like your picture for our trip. I didn't go on the trampoline there.

    ReplyDelete