Friday 18 May 2012

Week 4 Reflection

WHAT: On Monday a very good artist called Graham Braddock came to our school. Firstly he showed us some of his drawings and then we started to draw the possum that he had. We had to do little dots and make a square so we can fit the body on the page. Secondly we had to draw another square so the head can fit. When we started to draw the possum we were not allowed to do really dark lines. When we were done it looked so awesome. Today we got to do some really fun stuff on our own blog like we had to change our names on the blog and we got to put a profile picture on it.


SO WHAT: This week I got some nice tips on drawing like to do some really nice shading. This week I learnt it's important to persist in everything.


NOW WHAT: My goal next week is to finish my work. Next week I want to finish my Picasso face.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Caleb,
    I really like drawing and art but have never had an artist come to my school. It sounds like a good experience. Drawing is one of my favorite hobbies, and on my blog there is a Drawing of the Week page. Please check it out and comment.
    CO

    ReplyDelete